Counselor in Training (CIT) is a specialty program at Pali Adventures, so campers who choose it as their one focus for the week will spend the first half of the day in this program. Afternoons at Pali consist of 3 free-choice electives - chosen from 70+ options of possible activities all over camp. The whole camp comes together at night for fun and memorable evening events.
Our leadership-focused CIT specialty is a 2-week program. Campers will engage in a series of hands-on challenges, workshops, and activities designed to teach the skills and mindset of exceptional leadership.
• Develop skills you can use in college and life
• Develop a clear sense of purpose and responsibility
• Practice teambuilding, creative thinking, and conflict resolution
• Ground-based ropes course initiatives
• High ropes challenges
• First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
• Community Volunteer program
• Discussions of world leaders’ secrets to success
• Afternoon electives - rejoin the rest of camp